Are you Dr. Ikeda?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office321 N Kuakini St
Honolulu, HI 96817Phone+1 808-522-0190Fax+1 808-523-9068
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alvin Ikeda, MD is a board certified radiologist in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii and Washington. He is affiliated with Kuakini Medical Center and Pali Momi Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1991 - 1995
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsCoronary artery calcification and total mortality in elderly men.Robert D. Abbott, Hirotsugu Ueshima, Kamal Masaki, Bradley J. Willcox, Beatriz L. Rodriguez, Alvin Ikeda, Katsuhiko Yano, Lon R. White, J. David Curb> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2007 Dec 1
- 4 citationsGallstone ileus with cholecystoduodenal fistula.Junji Machi, Alvin Ikeda, John Yarofalir, Toshiro Yahara, Nobuyuki Miki> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2002 Jan 1
- 3 citationsSmall echogenic renal masses: how often is computed tomography used to confirm the sonographic suspicion of angiomyolipoma?Alvin K. Ikeda, Melvyn Korobkin, Joel F. Platt, Richard H. Cohan, James H. Ellis> ;Urology. 1995 Sep 1