Dr. Sykora is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office259 1st St
Winthrop 2, Room 291
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 663-8963Fax(516) 663-8964
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- North Shore University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Karlovy University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsEvaluation of housestaff knowledge and perception of competence in palliative symptom management.Paula E. Lester, Feroza Daroowalla, Ruchika Harisingani, Alzbeta Sykora, James Lolis, Patricia A. Patrick, Martin Feuerman, Jeffrey T. Berger> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2011 Feb 12
- 3 citationsDo Geriatricians Practice what they Preach?: Geriatricians' Personal Establishment of Advance DirectivesPaula E. Lester, Alzbeta Sykora, Gisele Wolf-Klein, Renee Pekmezaris, Charles Auerbach, Martin Feuerman> ;Gerontology & Geriatrics Education. 2009 Feb 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: