Dr. Pinzon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Route 3 West
Suite # 2
Clifton, NJ 07013Phone(862) 249-2901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Spanish, Tagalog, Arabic
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: