Are you Dr. El-Bakush?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 10th St SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403Phone(319) 832-2328Fax(319) 398-6912
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amal El-Bakush, MD is a pulmonologist in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa, Texas, and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids.
Education & Training
- Vidant Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2017
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of Tripoli School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEsophgeal Perforation and Bilateral Empyema Following Endoscopic EsophyX Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication.Hawa Edriss, Amal El-Bakush, Kenneth Nugent> ;Clinical Endoscopy. 2014 Nov 30
- 1 citationsSpontaneous ventral herniation of the gallbladder.Amal El-Bakush, Khaled Sherif, Shrinivas Kambali, Ross Flathouse, Frank Quattromani, Cynthia A. Jumper> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2014 Jun 1
- A Look at Why the Flu Proved to Be so Deadly This YearMay 9th, 2018
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar RapidsCedar Rapids, Iowa