Dr. Pande is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30033 Clemens Rd
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 899-5555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Delhi University College of Medical SciencesClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsUse of leflunomide in patients with chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitisSungryong Noh, Ruchi Yadav, Manshi Li, Xiaofeng Wang, Debasis Sahoo, Daniel A. Culver, Aman Pande> ;BMC Pulmonary Medicine. 2020 Jul 21
- 8 citationsPerformance of diagnostic criteria in patients clinically judged to have cardiac sarcoidosis: Is it time to regroup?Manuel L. Ribeiro Neto, Christine Jellis, Rory Hachamovitch, Allison Wimer, Kristin B. Highland, Debasis Sahoo, Joseph E. Khabbaza, Aman Pande, Akhil Bindra, Brian D. ...> ;American Heart Journal. 2020 May 1
- 8 citationsKnowing when to use steroids, immunosuppressants or biologics for the treatment of sarcoidosis.Aman Pande, Daniel A. Culver> ;Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine. 2020 Jan 3
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: