Overview of Dr. Cashen
Dr. Amanda Cashen is an oncologist in Saint Louis, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Siteman Cancer Center and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. She received her medical degree from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. Dr. Cashen accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. She is one of 106 doctors at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and one of 56 doctors at Siteman Cancer Center who specialize in Oncology.
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Fax(314) 362-3192
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2003 - 2006
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Phase I Study of Bortezomib With G-CSF for Stem Cell Mobilization in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Start of enrollment: 2015 Feb 20Armin Ghobadi, M.D.
- Phase I Study of Romidepsin, Gemcitabine, Oxaliplatin, and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Aggressive Lymphomas Start of enrollment: 2015 Feb 04Neha Mehta-Shah, M.D.
- A Study of Granix to Disrupt the Bone Marrow Microenvironment in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Undergoing Autologous Transplantation Start of enrollment: 2015 Jan 20Meagan Jacoby, M.D., Ph.D.
- Brentuximab Vedotin and Lenalidomide for Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 18Nancy Bartlett, M.D.
- Non-inferiority Study of XM02 Filgrastim (Granix) and Filgrastim (Neupogen) in Combination With Plerixafor for Autologous Stem Cell Mobilization in Patients With Multiple Myeloma or Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Start of enrollment: 2014 Aug 20Camille Abboud, M.D.
- Cytokine-induced Memory-like NK Cells in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Start of enrollment: 2014 Aug 11Amanda Cashen, M.D.
- Abdominal CT to Predict the Risk of Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Amanda Cashen, M.D.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Systemic IL-15 promotes allogeneic cell rejection in patients treated with natural killer cell adoptive therapy.Melissa M. Berrien-Elliott, Michelle Becker-Hapak, Amanda F. Cashen, Miriam T. Jacobs, Pamela Wong, Mark P. Foster, Ethan McClain, Sweta Desai, Patrick Pence, Sarah Co...> ;Blood. 2021 Nov 19
- Phase I/Dose Expansion Trial of Brentuximab vedotin/Lenalidomide in Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.Jeffrey P. Ward, Melissa M. Berrien-Elliott, Felicia Gomez, Jingqin Luo, Michelle Becker-Hapak, Amanda F. Cashen, Nina D. Wagner-Johnston, Kami J. Maddocks, Matthew Mo...> ;Blood. 2021 Nov 15
- Effect of time to relapse on overall survival in patients with mantle cell lymphoma following autologous haematopoietic cell transplantationPeter A. Riedell, Mehdi Hamadani, Kwang Woo Ahn, Carlos Litovich, Claudio G. Brunstein, Amanda F. Cashen, Jonathon B. Cohen, Narendranath Epperla, Brian T. Hill, Annie...> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2021 Sep 28
- Join now to see all
- The Phase 3 DUO Trial: Duvelisib Versus Ofatumumab in Relapsed and Refractory CLL/SLLMatthew S Davids, Ian W Flinn, Craig A Portell, Nicole Lamanna, Scott Lunin, Amanda F Cashen, Blood
- Impact of Novel Agents on Outcomes of Patients with Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma and Primary Treatment FailureAmanda F Cashen, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Adoptively Transferred Donor-Derived Cytokine Induced Memory-like NK Cells Persist and Induce Remission in Pediatric Patient with Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia after...Amanda F Cashen, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Romidepsin in Combination with Gemcitabine, Oxaliplatin, and Dexamethasone Shows Durable Responses in Aggressive LymphomasAmanda F Cashen, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Join now to see all
- Rituximab/Bendamustine and Rituximab/Cytarabine (RB/RC) Induction Chemotherapy for Transplant-Eligible Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma: A Pooled Analysis of Two Pha...2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- Axicabtagene Ciloleucel (Axi-cel) CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy for Relapsed/Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Real World ExperienceClinically Re...2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- Drug That Modifies Gene Activity Could Help Some Older Leukemia PatientsFebruary 12th, 2016
- $11.5 Million Supports Innovation in Leukemia ResearchNovember 6th, 2018
- Aetna Choice POS II
Anthem Blue Access Choice PPO
Anthem Blue Access PPO
Anthem HealthKeepers HMO/POS
Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Illinois PPO
CIGNA Open Access
CIGNA PPOCoventry Carelink Health Plans PPO
Coventry Health Care PPO Platinum
Coventry Missouri - HMO/POS
First Health PPO
Great West PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: