Dr. Long is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W Hospital Rd
Fort Gordon, GA 30905Phone(760) 305-7048
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2018 - 2023
- IN State License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Phase I Study of Ramucirumab Plus Merestinib in Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Safety, Preliminary Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetic FindingsMansoor N. Saleh, Philippe A. Cassier, Lauriane Eberst, Gurudatta Naik, Van K. Morris, Shubham Pant, C. Terret, Ling Gao, Amanda Long, Huzhang Mao, Samuel McNeely, Eri...> ;Oncologist. 2020 Nov 1
- Exposure-Response Analysis of Necitumumab Efficacy in Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.E Chigutsa, Amanda Long, JE Wallin> ;CPT: pharmacometrics & systems pharmacology. 2017 Aug 1
- Phase I Dose‐Escalation Study of Ramucirumab in Chinese Patients with Advanced Solid TumorsJunning Cao, Dongmei Ji, Zhiyu Chen, Weina Shen, Jin Wang, Baoyue Li, Haidong Chi, Amanda Long, Ling Gao, Jin Li> ;Oncologist. 2017 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: