Dr. Marshall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Marshall's full profile
Office5200 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235Phone+1 214-590-8006Fax+1 469-419-4035
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amanda Marshall is an internist in Dallas, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She received her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. She specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2009
- Oxford UniversityMaster of Science (MSc), Global Health Science, 2006 - 2007
- University of South CarolinaBachelor of Arts, Spanish, Magna cum Laude with Honors from the SC Honors College
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- ID State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- WA State Medical License 2009 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterDallas, Texas
- Parkland Health & Hospital SystemDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: