Dr. Pearson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Rue De La Vie St
Baton Rouge, LA 70817Phone+1 225-201-2000Fax+1 225-201-2110
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsHistory- or ultrasound-based cerclage placement and adverse perinatal outcomes.Jacob A. Brown, Amanda W Pearson, Edward Veillon, Orion A. Rust, Suneet P. Chauhan, Everett F. Magann, John C. Morrison> ;Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2011 Sep 1
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Jan. 29, 2017January 29th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: