Dr. Sautter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Caton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229Phone+1 410-368-2718
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Agnes HealthCareResidency, Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- Florida State University College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAge-related differences pre-, intra-, and postcholecystectomy: A retrospective cohort study of 6,868 patients.Hadia Maqsood, Kalpesh Patel, Hamid Ferdosi, Anne M. Sill, Bin Wu, Thomas J. Buddensick, Amanda Sautter, Haroon Shaukat, Gisela N. Sulkowski, Dusty Marie Narducci, Mus...> ;International Journal of Surgery. 2017 Mar 1
- 16 citationsEffect of Residents on Operative Time and Complications: Focus on Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in the CommunityHadia Maqsood, Thomas J. Buddensick, Kalpesh Patel, Hamid Ferdosi, Amanda Sautter, Lisa Setiawan, Anne M. Sill, Gopal C. Kowdley, Steven C. Cunningham> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2016 Sep 1
- 5 citationsLaparoscopic Adrenalectomy for Adrenal Cancer-A Systematic Review.Amanda Sautter, Steven C. Cunningham, Gopal C. Kowdley> ;American Surgeon. 2016 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: