Dr. Himmler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMedStar Georgetown University Hospital
Washington, DC 20007
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2022 - 2023
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2016 - 2022
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- DC State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Code Critical Airway: A Collaborative Solution to a Catastrophic Problem.Amber Himmler, Chelsea Mcdermott, Jordan Martucci, Emily Rhoades, Christine T Trankiem, Laura S Johnson> ;The American surgeon. 2022 May 13
- 1 citationsAbdominal and thoracic wall closure: damage control surgery’s cinderellaFernando Rodríguez-Holguín, Adolfo González Hadad, David Mejia, Alberto García, Cecibel Cevallos, Amber Himmler, Yaset Caicedo, Alexander Salcedo, José Julián Serna, M...> ;Colombia Medica. 2021 Sep 23
- 1 citationsGender disparities in Ecuador: a survey study of the under-representation of women in surgeryDoris Sarmiento Altamirano, Amber Himmler, Catherine Cabrera Ordoñez, Sonia Olmedo Abril, Antonio Biondi, Salomone Di Saverio> ;Updates in Surgery. 2021 Jan 19
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: