Dr. Ahmed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Progress Pkwy
Sullivan, MO 63080Phone(888) 403-1071
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2007 - 2009
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2007
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
- Managing Acute Pain in HIV+/AIDS Patients: Knowledge and Practice Trends Among Emergency Physicians of Major Tertiary Care Centers of a Developing CountryMay 28th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: