Amer Alkhatib, MD
- 10109 E 79th St
Cancer Treatment Centers Of America
Tulsa, OK 74133
Phone: (918) 286-5000
Fax: (801) 581-8007
Dr. Alkhatib's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Gastroenterology: General Gastroenterology
Dr. Alkhatib's Education & Medical Training
- University of UtahFellowship, Gastroenterology
- University of Texas at HoustonResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Jordan Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Alkhatib's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- OK State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineGastroenterology
Dr. Alkhatib's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Physicians' attitude toward organ donation and transplantation in the USA. Alkhatib, A. A.,Maldonado, A. Q.,Abdel Jalil, A.,Hutson, W.; Clin Transplant. 2014 Jan 01.
- Effect of fluoroscopy utilization monitoring on fluoroscopy times during ERCP. Alkhatib, A. A.,Harrison, M. E.,Pannala, R.,O'Faigel, D.; Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol. 2013 Jun.
- Isolated colonic polypoid ganglioneuroma. Alkhatib, A. A.,Tamara, C.; J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2013 May.
Register to See Citations and 35 More...
- Dr. Amer Alkhatib, Dr. Amer Alkhatib, MD, Dr. A Alkhatib, Dr. Amer Ahmad Alkhatib
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alkhatib's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Gastroenterology, OK)
- Larry Bookman, MD
- Hany Elbeshbeshy, MD
- Lori Ford, MD
- Leah Hooker, MD
- Khaled Selim, MD
- Ronald Janzen, MD
- William Hall, MD
- Stephen Medina, MD
- Teddy Bader, MD
- Robert Wilson, MD