Dr. Philipp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19950 Rinaldi street
Porter Ranch, CA 91326Phone(818) 271-2400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCeliac disease and nonceliac gluten sensitivity.Chongwei Cui, Tyler Basen, Ami Thakor Philipp, Joseph S. Yusin, Guha Krishnaswamy> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2017 Apr 1
- Underuse of allergy services for patients having systemic reactions to Hymenoptera venom stings.Anil M. Patel, Vivian Wang, Ami Thakor Philipp, Joseph S. Yusin> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2017 Jan 7
- Evaluation of venom allergy.Ami Thakor Philipp, Ronald M. Ferdman, Jonathan S. Tam> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2016 Oct 1
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: