Dr. Firozvi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3643 N Roxboro St
Durham, NC 27704Phone(919) 470-9159
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- MD State Medical License 2007 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsGreater travel time to a liver transplant center does not adversely affect clinical outcomesAmir A. Firozvi, Christine H. Lee, Paul H. Hayashi> ;Liver Transplantation. 2008 Jan 1
- Type IV hiatal hernia post laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication: report of a case.Awad, Z. T., Magee, D. J., Wanis, N., Firozvi, A.> ;Surg Today. 2001
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: