Overview of Dr. Mahajer
Dr. Amir Mahajer is a physiatrist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai West, Mount Sinai Morningside, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, and Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens. He received his medical degree from Lincoln Memorial University Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 4 years. He is one of 99 doctors at The Mount Sinai Hospital and one of 82 doctors at Mount Sinai Beth Israel who specialize in Physical Medicine/Rehab. He has 1 publication.
OfficeThe Orthopedic Center at Mount Sinai West
425 W 59th St
New York, NY 10019Fax+1 212-636-3102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2016 - 2017
- Nova Southeastern University - College of Osteopathic MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2012 - 2016
- Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2016 - 2025
- FL State License 2014 - 2024
- CA State License 2016 - 2024
- AOA Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- AOA Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine (CAQ)
Publications & Presentations
- Poster 477 Successful Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Fibular Hemimelia without Extensive Surgical Intervention: A Case ReportShiel Jhaveri, Amir Mahajer, Dennis H. Horn> ;PM & R. 2016 Sep 1
- Mount Sinai West Spine Center Set to Open in 2024March 24th, 2021
- Mount Sinai Spine Center to Be Led by Dr. Samuel ChoMarch 11th, 2021
- AOCPMR, Executive Council 2016 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: