Are you Dr. Neshat?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office28 Ashley Rd
Asheville, NC 28805Phone(828) 298-2014
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amir Neshat, MD is a general surgeon in Asheville, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1968 - 1969
- MedStar HealthResidency, Surgery, 1963 - 1968
- Isfahan University of Medical SciencesClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1974 - 2014
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIndications for internal stenting in intestinal obstruction.Robert W. Kieffer, Amir A. Neshat, Luis M. Perez, Robert A. Boudet, David J. Seel> ;Military Medicine. 1993 Jul 1
- Ernst & Young LLP (EY) Announces LIBERTY Dental Plan’s Founder Dr. Amir Neshat Is an EY Entrepreneur of the YearMay 27th, 2015
- Gateway to Healthy Smiles: LIBERTY Dental Plan Offers the Most Affordable Rates in Missouri Health Insurance MarketplaceNovember 15th, 2016
- LIBERTY Dental Plan Earns Full URAC AccreditationJuly 11th, 2019
- Join now to see all