Dr. Noorani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Noorani's full profile
Office4746 Rowan Rd
New Port Richey, FL 34653Phone+1 727-375-7788Fax+1 727-375-7727
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amir Noorani is a pulmonologist in New Port Richey, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including AdventHealth North Pinellas, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Medical Center of Trinity, and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. He received his medical degree from Dow University of Health Sciences and has been in practice 41 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and pleural disease.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Forest Park HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 1987
- OK State Medical License 1983 - 1986
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- AdventHealth North PinellasTarpon Springs, Florida
- Morton Plant North Bay HospitalNew Port Richey, Florida
- Medical Center of TrinityNew Port Richey, Florida
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet PointHudson, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: