Dr. Saindane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1364 Clifton Rd NE, D112
Emory University Hospital
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone(404) 712-4868Fax(404) 712-7387
- Is this information wrong?
- Amit M. Saindane, MD, MBA is a Professor within the Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences and Department of Neurosurgery of the Emory University School of Medicine.
He serves as Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs for the Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences where he promotes operational efficiency and workflow improvements.
He is a member of the Division of Neuroradiology where he interfaces closely with the Departments of Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiation Oncology, and Ophthalmology to provide expert image interpretation and aid in managing difficult clinical problems using advanced imaging techniques across Emory Healthcare sites.
Dr. Saindane's research interest is in application of advanced magnetic resonance imaging techniques to improve understanding, diagnosis, and follow-up of neurological disorders. His research focus is in imaging of intracranial pressure disorders and obesity.
Education & Training
- Emory Goizueta Business SchoolM.B.A., 2016 - 2018
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2007 - 2008
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 2003 - 2007
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2002
- Johns Hopkins UniversityBA, Biology and Psychology, 1994 - 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- Spinal Arachnoid Webs: Presentation, Natural History, and Outcomes in 38 Patients.Nealen G. Laxpati, James G. Malcolm, Georges Bouobda Tsemo, Christian M. Mustroph, Amit M. Saindane, Faiz U. Ahmad, Daniel Refai, Matthew F. Gary> ;Neurosurgery. 2021 Aug 25
- Secondary Interpretations of Diagnostic Imaging Examinations: Patient Liabilities and Out-of-Pocket Costs.Sean P. Doyle, Richard Duszak, Marta E. Heilbrun, Amit M. Saindane, Gelareh Sadigh> ;Journal of The American College of Radiology. 2021 Jul 20
- Prevalence of Incidentally Detected Signs of Intracranial Hypertension on Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Their Association With Papilledema.Benson S Chen, Benjamin I. Meyer, Amit M. Saindane, Beau B. Bruce, Nancy J. Newman, Valérie Biousse> ;JAMA Neurology. 2021 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Simultaneous Perfusion and Permeability Assessments Using Multiband Multi‐Echo EPI (M2‐EPI) in Brain TumorsAmit Saindane, MD, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Thermometry-Guided Stereotactic Laser Ablation of Cavernous Malformations in Drug-Resistant Epilepsy: Imaging and Clinical ResultsAmit M Saindane, Jon T Willie, Daniel L Barrow, D Jay McCracken, Robert E Gross, Daniel L Drane, Operative Neurosurgery
- How One Large Hospital Standardized Its MRI Protocols in 6 StepsFebruary 12th, 2020
- New Study Reveals Why Many MRI Scans Are DelayedApril 14th, 2017
- Unanticipated Event Tracking Can Help Imaging Practices ID Areas of ConcernApril 4th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: