Dr. Rubeor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5750 Post Rd
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 729-2206Fax(401) 729-3495
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode IslandResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State License 2007 - 2022
- PA State License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsDoes Iron Supplementation Improve Performance in Iron-Deficient Nonanemic Athletes?Amity Rubeor, Carmen Goojha, Jeffrey Manning, Jordan White> ;Sports Health: A Multidisciplinary Approach. 2018 May 24
- 8 citationsIntroducing osteopathic medical education in an allopathic residency.Amity Rubeor, Melissa Nothnagle, Julie Scott Taylor> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2008 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: