Dr. Alkadri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3907 Calumet Ave
Valparaiso, IN 46383Phone(219) 736-8118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Providence Hospital and Medical CentersResidency, Radiology, 1995 - 1999
- Providence Hospital and Medical CentersResidency, General Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- IN State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMassive intraperitoneal hemorrhage from traumatic intrasplenic pseudoaneurysms: treatment using superselective embolotherapy.Charles A. Owens, Amjad Alkadri, Babak Yaghmai, David Warner, Joseph M. Vitello> ;International Surgery. 2001 Oct 1
- 28 citationsSpontaneous bone healing in the rabbit.Ryan Dodde, Reha Yavuzer, Ulrich C. Bier, Amjad Alkadri, Ian T. Jackson> ;Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2000 Jul 1
- Interventional Radiologist & Vein Specialist Dr. Amjad Alkadri Opens Medical and Cosmetic Facility Downtown HinsdaleFebruary 7th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: