Dr. Banulis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2101 E Jefferson St
Rockville, MD 20852Phone(301) 816-6424Fax(301) 816-6308
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 2005
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fully Understand Your Mammogram Results with These 8 Expert TipsSeptember 30th, 2019
- CDC Study: COVID Vaccine Safe for Expectant Moms and Developing FetusesJanuary 12th, 2022
- New Research Shows Correlation Between Breastfeeding and Decreased Risk of Heart DiseaseMay 12th, 2022
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: