Dr. Banulis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2101 E Jefferson St
Rockville, MD 20852Fax+1 301-816-6308
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 2005
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- HPV Vaccine Linked to Dramatic Drop in Cervical Cancer Deaths, so Why Are Vaccination Rates Low?January 20th, 2023
- New Research Shows Correlation Between Breastfeeding and Decreased Risk of Heart DiseaseMay 11th, 2022
- CDC Study: COVID Vaccine Safe for Expectant Moms and Developing FetusesJanuary 11th, 2022
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: