Dr. Blatt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 275-4912
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2002 - 2006
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2002, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Incorporating Medical Student Documentation Into the Billable Encounter: A Pragmatic Approach to Implementation of the 2018 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Ru...Amy E. Blatt, Anne C. Nofziger, Paul C. Levy> ;Chest. 2020 Aug 1
- 5 citationsLack of Preparedness for Pediatric to Adult-Oriented Health Care Transition in Hospitalized Adolescents and Young AdultsKeely Dwyer-Matzky, Amy E. Blatt, Barbara L. Asselin, David Wood> ;Academic Pediatrics. 2018 Jan 1
- 1 citationsItching Like MadDavid J. Mener, Clelia Negrini, Amy Blatt> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2009 Aug 1
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: