Amy E. (Berndt) Booth, MPH is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSpecifying the role of function in infant categorization.Amy E. Booth, Kathryn Schuler, Ruth Zajicek> ;Infant Behavior & Development. 2010 Dec 1
- 14 citationsCausal Supports for Early Word LearningAmy E. Booth> ;Child Development. 2009 Jul 1
- 57 citationsA Horse of a Different Color : Specifying With Precision Infants' Mappings of Novel Nouns and AdjectivesAmy E. Booth, Sandra R. Waxman> ;Child Development. 2009 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Office10085 Double R Blvd
Reno, NV 89521Phone+1 775-982-2400Fax+1 775-982-2888
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: