Dr. Burns is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 243-1455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Urology, 2007 - 2011
- University of VirginiaInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- DC State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- VA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Pediatric Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsBi-Institutional Comparison of Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Versus Open Ureteroureterostomy in the Pediatric Population.Nora G. Lee, Sean T. Corbett, Kaitlan Cobb, George C. Bailey, Amy Burns, Craig A. Peters> ;Journal of Endourology. 2015 Nov 5
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: