Dr. Gore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 Bergen St
Newark, NJ 07103Phone(973) 972-3106
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, General Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMesenchymal stem cells enhance lung recovery after injury, shock, and chronic stress.Amy V. Gore, Letitia E. Bible, David H. Livingston, Alicia M. Mohr, Ziad C. Sifri> ;Surgery. 2016 May 1
- 2 citationsMesenchymal stem cells reverse trauma and hemorrhagic shock-induced bone marrow dysfunctionAmy V. Gore, Letitia E. Bible, David H. Livingston, Alicia M. Mohr, Ziad C. Sifri> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2015 Dec 1
- 17 citationsCan mesenchymal stem cells reverse chronic stress-induced impairment of lung healing following traumatic injury?Amy V. Gore, Letitia Bible, David H. Livingston, Alicia M. Mohr, Ziad C. Sifri> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2015 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: