Are you Dr. Jentz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3565 S State Rd
Ionia, MI 48846Phone(616) 523-1360Fax(616) 523-1498
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy Jentz, MD is a general surgeon in Ionia, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Sparrow Ionia Hospital and Sparrow Carson Hospital.
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAssessing the competencies in general surgery residency trainingCheryl I. Anderson, Amy B. Jentz, James M. Harkema, L. Rao Kareti, Keith N. Apelgren, Carol A. Slomski> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2005 Mar 1
- 2 citationsAssessing the competencies in general surgery residency training.Cheryl I. Anderson, Amy B. Jentz, L. Rao Kareti, James M. Harkema, Keith N. Apelgren, Carol A. Slomski> ;Current Surgery. 2005 Jan 1