Dr. Kaleka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5249 E Terrace Dr
Madison, WI 53718Phone+1 608-222-9777
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified Family Medicine/OB provider practicing high quality and patient centered care focused on maternal-child health, family planning, integrative medicine, and graduate Medical Education.
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemFaculty Development, 2012 - 2013
- West Suburban Medical CenterFellowship, Maternal and Child Health, 2012 - 2013
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineChief Residency, Family Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Cen America Hlth Sci UnivClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2022 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- ALSOObstetric life support
- BLSBasic life support
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Faculty Teaching Award University of Pennsylvania Family Medicine Residency, 2015-2016
- Punjabi, Spanish
- UnityPoint Health MeriterMadison, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: