Are you Dr. Keffer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office303 N McKinney St
Sweeny, TX 77480Phone(979) 548-1875Fax(979) 548-3105
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy Keffer, MD is a board certified internist in Sweeny, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Sweeny Community Hospital and Matagorda Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Creighton University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017