Dr. Lockhert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCamdenton Medical Clinic
1930 N. Bus. Route 5, Unit 1A
Camdenton, MO 65020Phone(573) 346-5624Fax(573) 346-1957
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy Lockhert is a family physician in Camdenton, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Pemiscot Memorial Health System and Lake Regional Health System. She received her medical degree from American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. She specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist and is experienced in addiction medicine, obesity and weight management, hyperbaric oxygen therapy for wound healing, skin biopsy, and nursing home care.
Education & Training
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse PointeResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- ID State Medical License 2002 - Present
- MO State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- ABAM American Board Of Addiction MedicineAddictionology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: