Are you Dr. Powers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 Punchbowl St
Department Of Pathology
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 691-4271
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy Powers, MD is a board certified pathologist in Honolulu, Hawaii. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Ohio. She is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2014
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsThe Kidd (JK) Blood Group SystemShaun Lawicki, Randal B. Covin, Amy Powers> ;Transfusion Medicine Reviews. 2017 Jul 1
- 19 citationsp16(INK4A) expression in invasive laryngeal cancer.Brenda Y. Hernandez, Mobeen Rahman, Charles F. Lynch, Wendy Cozen, Elizabeth R. Unger, Martin Steinau, Trevor D. Thompson, Maria Sibug Saber, Sean F. Altekruse, Marc T...> ;Papillomavirus Research. 2016 Dec 1
- 14 citationsInvestigating palygorskite's role in the development of mesothelioma in southern Nevada: Insights into fiber-induced carcinogenicityDavid Larson, Amy Powers, Jean-Paul Ambrosi, Mika Tanji, Andrea Napolitano, Erin G. Flores, Francine Baumann, Laura Pellegrini, Cormac J. Jennings, Brenda J. Buck, Bre...> ;Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health-part B-critical Reviews. 2016 Oct 5
- Join now to see all
- The Queen's Medical CenterHonolulu, Hawaii