Dr. Tezza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Ofarrell St
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone(415) 833-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsResponse of adult human volunteers to oral administration of bovine and bovine/human reassortant rotaviruses.H. Fred Clark, Paul A. Offit, Kathleen T. Dolan, Amy Tezza, Kathleen Gogalin, E. Michael Twist, Stanley A. Plotkin> ;Vaccine. 1986 Mar 1
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: