Amy E Vierhile is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsShort-Term Administration of Mycophenolate Is Well-Tolerated in CLN3 Disease (Juvenile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis).Erika F. Augustine, Christopher A. Beck, Heather R. Adams, Sara Defendorf, Amy Vierhile, Derek J. Timm, Jill M. Weimer, Jonathan W. Mink, Frederick J. Marshall> ;JIMD reports. 2018 Jun 20
- Diagnosis and treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.Amy Vierhile, Donna Palumbo, Heidi W. Belden> ;Gender & Development. 2017 Oct 18
- 6 citationsPilot Testing Behavior Therapy for Chronic Tic Disorders in Neurology and Developmental Pediatrics Clinics.Ricketts, E. J., Gilbert, D. L., Zinner, S. H., Mink, J. W., Lipps, T. D., Wiegand, G. A., Vierhile, A. E., Ely, L. J., Piacentini, J., Walkup, J. T., Woods, D. W.> ;Journal of child neurology. 2015 Aug 15
- Join now to see all
Office200 E River Rd
Rochester, NY 14623Phone+1 585-275-8420Fax+1 585-242-9164
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: