Dr. Pantoja is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 S Sunset Ave
West Covina, CA 91790Phone(626) 960-6999Fax(626) 960-5246
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Adventist Health White MemorialLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: