Dr. Ovalle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 brewster st
Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone(401) 729-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE)Class of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Corrigendum to: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) Communities and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic: A Call to Break the Cycle of Structural ...Raul Macias Gil, Tracey L. Freeman, Trini Mathew, Ravina Kullar, Thomas Fekete, Anais Ovalle, Don Nguyen, Angelica Kottkamp, Jin Poon, Jasmine R Marcelin, Talia H. Swartz> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2021 Nov 10
- The role of hospice and palliative care in supporting and fostering trust among the LGBTQ+ population.Natasha Dhawan, Anais Ovalle, Jonathan C. Yeh> ;Palliative care and social practice. 2021 Sep 30
- 2 citationsThe LGBTQ+ communities and the COVID-19 pandemic: a call to break the cycle of structural barriers.Raul Macias Gil, Tracey L. Freeman, Trini Mathew, Ravina Kullar, Anais Ovalle, Don Nguyen, Angelica Kottkamp, Jin Poon, Jasmine R Marcelin, Talia H. Swartz> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2021 Jul 29
- Join now to see all
- Distinct Features and Functions of Systemic and Mucosal Humoral Immunity Among SARS-CoV-2 Convalescent IndividualsJanuary 28th, 2021
- Kent County Memorial HospitalWarwick, Rhode Island
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: