Dr. Shrestha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27 Montebello Road
Pueblo, CO 81001Phone(719) 545-1530
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Ophthalmology, 2005 - 2008
- George Washington University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsAdoptive Transfer of Immunity with Intraepithelial Lymphocytes in Cryptosporidium parvum-Infected Severe Combined Immunodeficient MiceAndrew A. Adjei, Anak K. Shrestha, Mara Castro, F. Javier Enriquez> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2000 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: