Dr. Kunac is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 Bergen St
University Hospital Division Of Trauma
Newark, NJ 07103Phone(973) 972-4900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2010 - 2011
- St Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2008 - 2010
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2005 - 2008
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- A Resident-Driven Mobile Evaluation System Can Be Used to Augment Traditional Surgery Rotation Evaluations.Kurun Partap S Oberoi, Akia D. Caine, Jacob Schwartzman, Sayeeda Rab, Amber L. Turner, Aziz M. Merchant, Anastasia Kunac> ;American Surgeon. 2021 Apr 21
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia rates at major trauma centers compared with a national benchmark: a multi-institutional study of the AAST.Michetti CP, Fakhry SM, Ferguson PL, Cook A, Moore FO, Gross R, AAST Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia Investigators> ;The journal of trauma and acute care surgery.
- Prevention of Implanted Central Venous Port Erosion with Prophylactic Mesh Tissue Augmentation.David Christopher Palange, Dare V. Ajibade, Stephanie Bonne, Anastasia Kunac> ;American Surgeon. 2017 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: