Are you Dr. Rigas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18 Blueberry Ridge Rd
Setauket, NY 11733Phone(631) 751-2063Fax(631) 675-1794
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anastasia Rigas, MD is a pediatric gastroenterologist in Setauket, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1986
- UMass Chan - BaystateResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1984
- University of AthensClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsThe Scaffolding Protein RACK1 Interacts with Androgen Receptor and Promotes Cross-talk through a Protein Kinase C Signaling Pathway *Anastasia C. Rigas, Daniel M. Ozanne, David E. Neal, Craig N. Robson> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2003 Nov 14
- Therapeutic potential of CDK inhibitor NU2058 in androgen-independent prostate cancer.Rigas, A. C., Robson, C. N., Curtin, N. J.> ;Oncogene. 2007 Dec 6
- In situ lineage tracking of human prostatic epithelial stem cell fate reveals a common clonal origin for basal and luminal cells.Blackwood, J. K., Williamson, S. C., Greaves, L. C., Wilson, L., Rigas, A. C., Sandher, R., Pickard, R. S., Robson, C. N., Turnbull, D. M., Taylor, R. W., Heer, R.> ;J Pathol. 2011 Oct
- Join now to see all