Are you Dr. Beauboeuf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 St. Johnsbury Rd.
Littleton, NH 03561Phone(603) 444-9000Fax(603) 527-2984
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andre Beauboeuf, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Littleton, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Littleton Regional Healthcare, White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Franklin Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- Atlantic Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- In vitro ligation of ureters and urethra modulates fetal mouse bladder explants development.Beauboeuf, A., Ordille, S., Erickson, D. R., Ehrlich, H. P.> ;Tissue Cell. 1998 Oct
- Franklin Regional HospitalFranklin, New Hampshire
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWhite River Junction, Vermont
- Littleton Regional HealthcareLittleton, New Hampshire