Dr. Montazem is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Gustave L Levy Pl
New York, NY 10029Phone(212) 241-0316
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License Current
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSurgical Treatment of Facial Artery Pseudoaneurysm Following Blunt Trauma: Report of a CaseAli Payami, André Montazem> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2017 Feb 1
- 18 citationsMandibular ramus/coronoid process grafts in maxillofacial reconstructive surgery.Saar Amrani, George E. Anastassov, André Montazem> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2010 Mar 1
- 29 citationsIntranasal Desmopressin Versus Blood Transfusion in Cirrhotic Patients With Coagulopathy Undergoing Dental Extraction: A Randomized Controlled TrialCarmen M. Stanca, Andre H. Montazem, Adeyemi A. Lawal, Jin X. Zhang, Thomas D. Schiano> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2010 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: