Dr. Dugas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9901 Medical Center Dr
Rockville, MD 20850Phone(240) 826-6000Fax(240) 826-5272
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Clinical Utility of Rapid CT/NG Testing in the ED Start of enrollment: 2015 Apr 01Andrea Dugas, MD,PhD
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Through MRSA Diagnosis in Emergency Department (ED) Patients With Abscesses Start of enrollment: 2011 May 01Larissa S May, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Intravenous peramivir vs oral oseltamivir in high-risk emergency department patients with influenza: Results from a pilot randomized controlled studyYu Hsiang Hsieh, Andrea Dugas, Frank LoVecchio, Breana McBryde, Erin P. Ricketts, Kathryn Saliba-Shaw, Richard E. Rothman> ;Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses. 2021 Jan 1
- 11 citationsDerivation and Validation of a Clinical Decision Guideline for Influenza Testing in 4 US Emergency Departments.Andrea Dugas, Yu-Hsiang Hsieh, Frank LoVecchio, Gregory J. Moran, Mark T Steele, David A. Talan, Richard E. Rothman, Amy M. Stubbs, Laurie Kemble, Danielle Beckham, Ni...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2020 Jan 1
- 8 citationsClinical Development of Therapeutic Agents for Hospitalized Patients With Influenza: Challenges and Innovations.James C King, John H. Beigel, Michael G. Ison, Richard E. Rothman, Timothy M. Uyeki, Robert E. Walker, James D. Neaton, John S. Tegeris, James A Zhou, Kimberly L. Arms...> ;Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2019 Mar 14
- Join now to see all
- 'Google Flu Trends' Is a Powerful Early Warning System for Emergency DepartmentsJanuary 11th, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: