Are you Dr. Kesack?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1253 Appalachin Rd
Maple Glen, PA 19002Phone(215) 646-2588
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrea (Fellerman) Kesack, MD is a board certified pathologist in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1994 - 1997
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Disseminated Bartonella henselae (cat-scratch disease): appearance of multifocal osteomyelitis with MR imaging.Ratner, L. M., Kesack, A., McCauley, T. R., Disler, D. G.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1998 Oct