Overview of Dr. Loberg
Dr. Andrea Loberg is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. She is one of 132 doctors at University of Chicago Medical Center who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology. She has 1 publication and 40 citings.
Office800 EAST 55TH STREET
Chicago, IL 60615Fax+1 773-702-0840
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012 - 2016
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsIdentification and management of women at high risk for hereditary breast/ovarian cancer syndrome.Elissa M. Ozanne, Andrea Loberg, Sherwood S. Hughes, Christine Lawrence, Brian Drohan, Alan Semine, Michael S. Jellinek, Claire Cronin, Frederick Milham, Dana Dowd, Ca...> ;Breast Journal. 2009 Mar 1
- The HPV Vaccine: What Parents Need to KnowJanuary 28th, 2020
- Cervivor School 2019 Was IncredibleOctober 19th, 2019
- University of Chicago Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: