Dr. McNab is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15630 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Plastic Surgery, 2015 - 2018
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- FL State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsAn analysis of shock index as a correlate for outcomes in trauma by age groupAndrea McNab, Bracken Burns, Indermeet S. Bhullar, David J. Chesire, Andrew J. Kerwin> ;Surgery. 2013 Aug 1
- 61 citationsA prehospital shock index for trauma correlates with measures of hospital resource use and mortality.Andrea McNab, Bracken Burns, Indermeet S. Bhullar, David J. Chesire, Andrew J. Kerwin> ;Surgery. 2012 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: