Dr. Peterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06606Phone(203) 576-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2000 - 2008
- VT State Medical License 2000 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Twilight.Peterson AA> ;Annals of internal medicine.
- 1 citationsThe pediatric arrest.Andrea A. Peterson> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2006 Apr 4
- 1 citationsEliminating Inpatient Sliding-Scale Insulin: A Reeducation Project With Medical House Staff Response to Baldwin et al.Andrea A. Peterson, Pamela Charney, Nancy J. Rennert> ;Diabetes Care. 2005 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: