Dr. Veatch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1624 S I St
Tacoma, WA 98405Phone+1 253-428-8700Fax+1 253-383-3376
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsReal-world performance of blood-based proteomic profiling in first-line immunotherapy treatment in advanced stage non-small cell lung cancer.Patricia Rich, R. Brian Mitchell, Eric Scott Schaefer, Paul R. Walker, J. Dubay, Jason Keith Boyd, D. Oubre, Ray D. Page, Mazen Khalil, Suman Sinha, Scott Boniol, Hafe...> ;Journal for Immunotherapy of Cancer. 2021 Oct 1
- Agranulocytosis unresponsive to growth factors following rituximab in vivo purging.Rose, A.L., Forsythe, A.M., Maloney, D.G.> ;Blood. 2003 May 15
- Mechanism of action of rituximab.Cerny, T., Borisch, B., Introna, M., Johnson, P., Rose, A. L.> ;Anticancer Drugs. 2002 Nov
- Join now to see all
- MultiCare Good Samaritan HospitalPuyallup, Washington
- MultiCare Tacoma General HospitalTacoma, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: