Are you Dr. Nazdryn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Texas, and New York. He is affiliated with University of Missouri Health Care and Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsMRSA Rates and Antibiotic Susceptibilities from Skin and Soft Tissue Cultures in a Suburban EDAndrew Wackett, Andrei Nazdryn, Eric D. Spitzer, Adam J. Singer> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012 Oct 1