Dr. Soto is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8900 N Kendall Dr
Kendall, FL 33176Phone+1 786-596-6743
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Universidad del Valle, Hospital Uriiversitario del ValleRotatory Internship, 1996 - 1997
- Universidad del Valle Health SciencesClass of 1997, MD
- Universidad del Valle, Hospital Urilversitarlo del ValleDegree Physician and Surgeon, 1991 - 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Medical Director of the year Division of Hospital Medicine, University of Miami, 2010
- Excellence in Team Work award Division of Hospital Medicine, University of Miami, 2009
- Resident Research award Thrombocytosis in Iron Deficiency Anemia. Pennsylvania Hospital, University of Pennsylvania, 2006
Publications & Presentations
- Negotiating co-management agreements with surgeons.Miami, Florida
- Impact of a Standardized Curriculum on reducing Thoracentesis.
- Ultrasound Imaging Skills for Invasive bedside procedures.Society of Hospital Medicine annual meeting
- Join now to see all
- Tired of Chasing Consultants?December 10th, 2018
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: