Are you Dr. Artenstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Main St
3rd Floor, Suite C&d
Springfield, MA 01199Phone+1 413-794-7394Fax+1 413-794-7136
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Artenstein, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Springfield, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center and is a Professor at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1990 - 1993
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1990
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- RI State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 1987 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn Integrated Mobile Acute Care Service Enhances ValueAndrew W. Artenstein, Nathan Stanaway, Amy Roy, Lauren M. Westafer, Peter K. Lindenauer, Adrianne C. Seiler, Rebekah Coelho, Mark Prather> ;Population Health Management. 2021 Aug 1
- A half-century of meningococcal vaccines.Andrew W. Artenstein> ;Vaccine. 2021 Mar 19
- 4 citationsFool Me Twice: The Role for Hospitals and Health Systems in Fixing the Broken PPE Supply Chain.Tara Lagu, Andrew W. Artenstein, Rachel M. Werner> ;Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Baystate Health Urges Selective ER Use Ahead of Memorial Day WeekendMay 27th, 2022
- Baystate Health: Don’t Go to Emergency Room for COVID Tests over Memorial Day WeekendMay 27th, 2022
- COVID Hospitalizations Pass 200-Mark at Baystate HealthJanuary 1st, 2022
- Join now to see all
- Novel Approaches To The Inhibition Of Anthrax ToxinNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases2002–2003
- Baystate Medical CenterSpringfield, Massachusetts