Dr. Beamer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Diamond Hill Rd
Summit Medical Group
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922Phone+1 908-273-4300Fax+1 908-673-7108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Beamer is a cardiologist in Berkeley Heights, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Overlook Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and non-invasive cardiology.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1985 - 1987
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1982 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear CardiologyNuclear Cardiology
- National Board of EchocardiographyTestamur
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 126 citationsEfficacy and safety of perhexiline maleate in refractory angina. A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial of a novel antianginal agent.Patricia Cole, Andrew D. Beamer, Noreen McGowan, Catherine Cantillon, K Benfell, Ralph A. Kelly, Louise Hartley, Thomas W. Smith, Elliott M. Antman> ;Circulation. 1990 Apr 1
- 127 citationsTherapy of refractory symptomatic atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter: a staged care approach with new antiarrhythmic drugs☆Elliott M. Antman, Andrew D. Beamer, Catherine Cantillon, Noreen McGowan, Peter L. Friedman> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1990 Mar 1
- 13 citationsCeftriaxone Compared with Cefotaxime for Serious Bacterial InfectionsCraig R. Smith, Brent G. Petty, Craig W. Hendrix, Walter N. Kernan, Patty L. Garver, Kevin Fox, Andrew Beamer, Kathy Carbone, Michael Threlkeld, Paul S. Lietman> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1989 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: